Digital Durham: Tell Your Story and Build Your Digital Presence
March 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Get your customers to talk online about your business. Your customers are researching online and looking for businesses like yours. How much business are you losing by not being found or being in the conversation?
This workshop will cover:
- Building your customer persona and target market
- Becoming searchable
- Enhancing your social media presence
- Creating interesting, relevant and engaging content
- Exploring new tools such as video storytelling
- Starting an email marketing campaign
- Enhance your web presence
- Launch a mobile friendly website
Presented by: Steve Baric, President SMB Web Services
SMB Web Services is a full-service internet marketing service and consultancy based in Whitby, Ontario. Based on over 20 years of internet marketing training and experience, SMB provides solutions from website design and installation to social media marketing, PPC advertising, SEO and SEM administration and oversight, and strategic public relations. Providing training, project management, change management, lean process analysis, and executive management rounds out SMB’s service profile, giving small to medium businesses a complete marketing and management system unavailable from any other small provider in the Durham Region.